It’s been a couple months since I’ve done a book tag of some sort. I’ve missed out on quite a bit, I’ve found. I started looking up different tags and I found this one on Knightreading’s blog and decided to take a chance.
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I think this picture sums it up all too well. It’s hard to keep track of it. I attempt (and I say attempts because come on, it’s nearly impossible) to keep track of it through my Pinterest board here and I also keep a notebook filled with book titles I add to whenever I’m out and about.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or ebook?
It is mostly print only. I have been stocking up on my TBR pile for quite a few years. As soon as I believe I’ve made a small dent in it, I add more to it. It’s a never ending pile!
3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
Gosh, it depends on what I have in my personal library. I have many of my TBR books on my shelves that I need to read through. Whatever I have closest to my fingertips is how I go about it plus the library helps as well!
4. A book that’s been on your TBR list the longest?
I must confess, after watching the movie It as a child, I always wished to read it. I’d actually consider it my first book on top of my TBR pile. I’m 23 now, so that’d make the book has been waiting for my attention for over 16 years. Yes, I know, I should have read it by now but seriously, I need to read a LOT of books. I promised myself to read this book before 2016 is over.
5. A book that you recently added to your TBR pile?
I recently received it from NetGalley and planning on beginning to read it this week. I could not get enough of author Rin Chupeco’s previous books The Girl from the Well and it’s sequel The Suffering! When I saw this book, I had to request it. The moment I was approved, I squealed so loud that my cat jumped a couple feet!
6. A book on your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover.
I actually don’t have one strictly because of that. Like people, I try not to judge the book by it’s cover.
7. A book on your TBR that you NEVER plan on actually reading.
Honestly can’t think of one at the moment. I may not read all of my books in the order I added them, but I will eventually read them.
8. An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for.
Has to be The Bone Witch, hands down!
9. A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read except you.
A Court of Thorn and Roses By Sarah J. Maas!!! I swear, everyone has read this and I feel left out! I’ve heard so many good things and I promise I’ll read it very soon!
10. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you.
Too many recommendations NOT to try to read it. I’m on a waiting list for it from my local library. Hopefully, I’ll finally be able to get my hands on it soon!
11. A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read.
12. The number of books on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
I don’t have Goodreads anymore, sadly, if I did it would still be the same unorganized mess it had been.
What is on your TBR shelf? I challenge you, fair readers and bloggers, to take on this Tag and show us what you have! Also, don’t forget to tag me in your post so I can see your answers!