I found this Book Tag on the lovely Rebecca Reads blog! I’m ready to roll!
1. Would you rather only read trilogies or only read stand-a-lones?
This is such a difficult question! I’ve read stand-a-lones when I wished they had more than one book and vice versa with some trilogies. It depends on the story.
2. Would you rather only read male or female authors?
It shouldn’t matter. Regardless of gender, it all comes down to the quality of the story.
3. Would you rather shop at Barnes and Noble, Waterstones or Amazon?
I’d rather shop at Half Price Books. I can’t tell you how many great books and series I’ve gotten from there for only $1- $2 clearance. Some of them are even brand new copies of widely popular books.
4. Would you rather books were made into TV shows or movies?
I don’t really like my books being transformed into Hollywood surgerized forms of my beloved stories. One in particular I specifically hate is The Vampire Diaries by: L.J. Smith. They completely destroyed the series. Sure, many readers like what they did but I didn’t agree with it.
5. Would you rather read only five pages per day or five books per week?
Five books per week, duh!
6. Would you rather be a professional author or reviewer?
I’ve tried my hand at writing vs. reviewing. I’d rather be a reviewer. Maybe one day I’ll try to publish an anthology of some kind but until then, a reviewer I shall remain!
7. Would you rather be a librarian or a bookseller?
Bookseller! I can’t tell you how many people I’ve come across at random bookstores and gave them book suggestions that they later bought. Not only that but I’d love to have my own 24/7 bookstore where book lovers could trade-in their books and explore. Also, readers can come together and hopefully gain friends because let’s face it, sometimes we need a kindred reading spirit.
8. Would you rather only read your favorite genre, or every other genre but your favorite?
I like too many genres so this would be a hard challenge in it of itself to present to me.
9. Would you rather only read eBooks or physical books?
Physical books, any day! I love the feel of the cover and pages beneath my fingers. The eBooks stain my eyes at times, depending on the format they are in. You cannot replicate the bond you gain from a bound book through an electrical device.
I assign this tag to you lovely readers! Also don’t forget to tag me in your posts! I’d love to read your responses.