There are too many books I want to read this month. This is NOT an April Fools joke. This list continues to grow the more I browse my personal shelves, libraries, and other book review sites. So far they range from biography, paranormal romance, YA novels, and much more. Here is my list (looking for more to add)!
1. Goddess of the Sea (Goddess Summoning, Book 1) By: P.C. Cast
2. Dean & Me: A Love Story By: Jerry Lewis and James Kaplan
3. Stake That! By: Mari Mancusi
4. Six of Crows By: Leigh Bardugo (pardon the wrong cover translation)
5. The Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall By:Katie Alender
6. Pet Semetary By: Stephen King
7. These Vicious Masks By: Kelly Zekas and Tarun Shanker
I know more will be added but there also may be a giveaway this coming month (shhh). Anywho, getting started on my list today after I finish the book I’m currently in the middle of. Keep your eyes open for what is to come this month!